I just realized today that we passed our 6th month mark last month! I really must have just been functioning on auto pilot to not think twice bout it! I hate when that happens. Anyway since we have hit 6 months I want to share our goals for our fulltimeing adventure and some what not to dos in rving.
What we’ve learned NOT to do-
– Don’t under any circumstances leave the awning out while you’re gone even if it’s not windy… Trust me one this. 😉
– Make sure all cabinet doors are secured before travel… Especially ones near slides.
– Make sure when filling black tank to rinse it (just for good measure) you do not leave the bathroom unattended… Again trust me in that.
– When pulling into a campground make sure fence posts are going to be far enough away and or all gates are open before turning in. Your camper will thank you.
As you can see we’ve made our fair share of mistakes, but the way I see it is if we don’t make mistakes then we wouldn’t be learning. If you aren’t learning then you aren’t growing so I feel like we re doing just fine in this thing called life. I’m sure we will be making plenty more so stay tuned, but for now here are our (my) goals for the future. Not real far in advance but I would love to finish this project of painting I’ve taken on.
Goals for the Future-
– Finish painting
– Organize RV
– Finish hanging curtains
– Hang decor
– Paint bunks for the boys
– Paint bathroom
– Paint bedrooms
– Make up my mind on what do with the cabinets ha!
As you can see I have quite a bit left to do to make it homey. It’s coming a lot though as I have painted the majority of the living room area and one curtain is hung haha! Maybe I’ll try to get it all painted before Christmas. That’s a big maybe as I have plenty to focus on, school, cleaning, organizing etc. it’s a busy life as a stay at home homeschooling parent. I wouldn’t trade it though.